Search This Blog

Kreative blogger Award :)


Parita of Parita's kitchen have nominated me for "Kreativ Blogger Award". Thank you so much and I am really happy to receive this. I love to read your blog and I am glad you like mine too :)


The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

So onto the seven things you may (or may not) find interesting about me:-

1. I should really say my passion towards cooking is through my mom and dad. My mom whatever she makes even if it is simple rasam(charu) she makes perfectly. And my dad is real food lover he loves to tastes variety of things and same quality has been incorporated in me seeing him from the childhood. So these things made me to try different things.

2. I love to serve food with little art. I feel that makes the people atleast to taste even though they don’t like that stuff. My dishes always has minimum decor of coriander atleast.

3.I love doing art and craft works the same thing reflects in food too. I always love to learn new craft works.

4. I like to hear songs while cooking so that it does not makes us lonely and also it makes us feel happy. The thoughts in us while cooking will surely reflect in taste too.

5.Actually I am kind of shy and reserved person. But if you see now nobody will accept this. It’s because of my husband and my sweet little son who changed this nature in me.

6. My wish for now is to expertise in anything that is related to food.

7. I love to roam around the supermarket and food market whenever I find time.

These are few things about me so coming to the nomination part

I really wish to share this award to all my blogger friends but as per rules I am nomiting to following friends:

1. Prathiba of The chef and her kitchen.
2.Padma of Padmasrecipe .
3. Aruna of The Temptation.
4.Vrinda of Sankeerthanam.
5.Varsha vipins of Will o the Wisp.
6.Lata raja of Flavours and Tastes.
7.Nags of Edible Garden.

Kindly accept this award and please pass it to your friends too.

ARUNA  – (July 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM)  

Congrats to u sweetheart and thanks so much for thinking of me!!!!!!!

ARUNA  – (July 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

will be adding it in the awards i cherish!

lata raja  – (July 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM)  

Pavithra, Thanks so much dear.Congrats in the first place. I loved reading about you and should say, you have put it across as artistically you create your yummy food. thank you very much and congratulations to othe nominees. Will write on their blogs soon.

Srilakshmi  – (July 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

Congratulations on your award! Great to know more about you..

kittymatti  – (July 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM)  

very well deserved award..great job!

Unknown  – (July 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM)  

Congrats on your award. Great to know and read about you.

Pooja  – (July 27, 2009 at 2:07 PM)  

Congrats on your award! That was an interesting read. I always admire your artistic talent and way you present the dishes. I believe presenting a dish is equally important to the preparation and I'm still an amateur in that field :)

Padma  – (July 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM)  

Congrats on your award Pavithra, you truly deserve this and many more awards ... was really very nice reading few things about you ... and thanks so much for thinking of me and passing on this award...

Anu  – (July 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM)  

Congrats on your award... U really deserve it... I always admire your artistic talent and presentation....

Anonymous –   – (July 27, 2009 at 3:13 PM)  

congrats on the award. u truly deserve it.

Varsha Vipins  – (July 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM)  

Thanks and hugs Pavi..Dunno if n when I'll able to write about it..still thanks so much da..:)

Unknown  – (July 27, 2009 at 7:27 PM)  

wow!!!!!congrats dear :)U really deserve it..U should receive more & more awards in the coming days too.

Prasukitchen.blogspot.com  – (July 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM)  

congrats on ur award dear ...
Loved reading your blog with yummy recipes

amna  – (July 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM)  

thanks a ton for thinking of me for the award :)

Vaishali  – (July 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM)  

Nice to learn more about you, Pavithra. I too like listening to music when I cook. :)

chakhlere  – (July 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM)  

congrats to you for the award!!

Shri  – (July 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM)  

Congratulations on the award!Good to know about you!

chef and her kitchen  – (July 27, 2009 at 11:23 PM)  

COngrats on ur well deserving award...u r really talented...
Thanks for sharing it with me..will definitely add it to my awards...
Nice to know more abt u..

Valarmathi Sanjeev  – (July 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM)  

Congrats on your award Pavithra. Nice to know more about you.

Anuradha –   – (July 27, 2009 at 11:32 PM)  

Congrats on your award anni!! Keep it up!

Suparna  – (July 28, 2009 at 12:31 AM)  

congos on the award!nice to know u more closely :)

Parita  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM)  

Congratulations my dear, u surely deserve it :)
I too love to roam around in supermarkets..hehehehe :))

Faiza Ali  – (July 28, 2009 at 3:58 AM)  

Congrats for the well deserved award dear.

lubnakarim06  – (July 28, 2009 at 4:57 AM)  

Congrats dear....nice to know more about you......

Vrinda  – (July 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM)  

Congrats on ur award Pavitra and thanx a lot for thinking of me..nice write up and i really adore ur presentation skills,keep rocking...

Kalaivani  – (July 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM)  

Congrats on your award,nice to know more about you.

Anonymous –   – (July 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM)  

Congrats on this lovely award..!! happy to know mor about you as well..enjoy !

dsdsds  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:23 PM)  

Congrats on your award Pavithra. And thanks for those kind words. and good to know we have a lot in common :))

Mangala Bhat  – (July 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM)  

Hey congrts on ur award ...Nice to know about u .All the best dear :)

Reeni  – (July 28, 2009 at 7:41 PM)  

Congrats on your award! Thanks for sharing about yourself - it's nice to get to know you better.

sree  – (July 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM)  

congrats!!! They chose the right one...:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Visit Great Cooks Community
All recipes are on Petitchef